Want to Join the Team? Fill Out Our Employment Application.
Become a Part of Something Greater!
When you join the SHA team, you become a part of a community that lives out a vision greater than itself. Not only will you become an intricate part in actively changing the lives of troubled teens from all across America, but you will also be a part of a community that lives out a biblical worldview every day.
If you are interested in growing in your faith, helping families in crisis, and being a part of transforming the lives of teens, join the team by downloading our Employment Application and sending it to us by mail, email or fax.
How Do I Join The Team?
In order to get started, we need an employment application with current contact information and qualified references. Once you have it filled out, send it to us by one of the following methods:
- Mail: 2200 Price Road Martin, GA 30557
- Email: email@example.com – If you have a PDF editor you can fill-out the application digitally, or scan and email.
- Fax: 706-779-5052
I’ve Sent My Application, Now What?
Once we receive and accept the Employment Application, we will give you a call to set up a tour and an initial interview.
In the mean time, get to know our ministry and its team members by exploring the following links:
- What will be expected of me and my employment?
- Interested in being a part of the team? Meet the SHA Team!
- Be sure you are in the loop with the week’s events. Join our Facebook Community
- You can stay up-to-date with the SHA team by following us on Twitter
- Did you know Trace Embry, the Executive Director of SHA, had a radio broadcast? It’s called License to Parent be sure to check it out!
- Not sure exactly how SHA is making a difference? Get an overview of the impact SHA has on families at Why Shepherd’s Hill?